Drummer Talk 264 – Publishing 101
Dave and Troy discuss the world of publishing on today’s episode by exploring a typical publishing contract.
Drummer Talk Mailbag
Hey guys! In episode 2 there was discussion about what effect, if any, Katrina would have on music migration. As you saw displaced drummers looking for gigs in Memphis you said you wondered if ten years later music in Memphis would have more of a New Orleans influence. Well it’s 10 years later…any thoughts?
- Beatles Kit Expected to Sell for Millions
- Deantoni Parks (Mars Volta) Creates Solo Album
- Ex-Slayer Dave Lombardo Forms New Band
- Opinion: Most Influential Rock Drummers
- Phil Taylor (Motörhead) dies at 61
- Download the contract here: Publishing Agreement Standard
Music from this week’s Show
- Find out when new articles and next episodes hit by following us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/drummertalk) and Facebook (http://facebook.com/drummertalk)
- Want to support Drummer Talk and help us to continue to bring news, reviews, articles, transcriptions, and videos to free to you? Please consider becoming a Drummer Talk patron. You can find out more information including patron rewards (like shout-outs, stickers, T-shirts, and more) at drummertalk.org/support. Patron levels start at just $1. Remember, every donation helps keep us on the air and ad free!
- Have a topic suggestion or question for the show? Let us know at www.drummertalk.org/contact
Next Week: Publishing 201
Drummer Talk 264 - Publishing 101 Download
Like Thanks! You've already liked this